Saturday, October 17, 2009

Text/Image Hunt





I chose this picture (the path and the trees) because long distance relationships are lonely sometimes and this dismal weather and lighting in the picture just seemed to be lonely looking.








I chose this picture (the couple kissing) because it reminded me of an old movie where he goes away for business. This picture is a literal representation of the text.





























I chose this picture (the bedroom from a rehab clinic) because it represents a long distance relationship that hopefully will work out for the better. I also thought that the who says long distance relationships never works could have been placed accross the image and then the inage would have been an advertisement in a magazine or something of that nature.




"Who says long distance relationships never work?" Mathew Parker P.64 ofCommunication Arts Magazine Photography Annual 2009






No comments:

Post a Comment